The Original #9902 & #9903 LED Barlights Video
August 24, 2023 at 11:58:16 AM PDT August 24, 2023 at 11:58:16 AM PDTth, August 24, 2023 at 11:58:16 AM PDT
The original #9902 and #9903 are our most popular LED Mini Barlights - Learn more about these.
Sentinel Safety Superior Quality Product!
- We source directly from the manufacturer so we can make improvements. For example, they didn't used to have breather holes, so the lens would fog up - now we have fixed this.
- Exclusive to Sentinel, designed and manufactured to exceed the demands of New Zealand's weather conditions and regulations.
- The #9902 is a compact option that is small enough to fit in your glovebox! Size - 248mm long x 172mm wide x 37mm high.
- Tough polycarbonate lens - clear or amber options available. These lenses are practically unbreakable so there will be no time wasted replacing broken lenses.
- Water and vibration resistant.
- Designed for internal or external use.
- Anti-fade lens so the bright New Zealand sun will not ruin the colour of the lens.
- 30 very bright 1 Watt amber LEDs. LEDs are rated to 100,000 hours of operation.
- 23 flash patterns that can be synchronised and up to 15 lights can flash together.
- Multi-voltage - ideal for both 12-volt and 24-volt vehicles.
- Low function for nighttime use, so it doesn't dazzle those nearby.
- Various extra brackets are also available to make it easier for you to mount if you need more versatile options.
Extends New Zealand's Safety Regulations!
- All SAE class 1, EME, R65, CISPR 15 compliant (certified). Radio interference-free. Keeping to New Zealand's safety regulations means you can work with ease knowing thatyour gear is doing its job to keep your team safe.
- Reverse polarity protected which means you can't blow the electrics by connecting the wrong wires.
- Trusted by Fulton Hogan, Higgins, HEB, Fletchers...
- Our customers say - "They are very good and no maintenance or reliability issues. "
- They are ideal for trucks, Utes, construction vehicles, motorcycles, volunteers and more...
Fit and Forget!
- Easy to fit mounting options - Permanent mounting bracket with 4 bolt holes (#9902-4), single bolt (#9902-1) and magnetic (#9902-M) mounting options - these are all included in the pack with the 9902-flashing light. We also have an add-on option, so you can mount your light under a roof rack.
- Environmentally friendly. Save your battery and your fuel - very low current draw so you can leave these flashing without idling your vehicles all the time!
- Low profile to reduce wind drag and smart looking. A perfect option if don't want your light noticed when using the vehicle for personal use.
- This is probably the highest quality mini bar light sold in New Zealand. No downtime fixing or replacing your barlight. You can't subcontract for some companies if you don't have your flashing light working - so save yourself hassles.
- Full 5-year warranty for defects. (Not just on the LED's, like a lot of other brands).